For some hauntingly good fun this Halloween, head to Wellgate Shopping Centre, where our stores have everything you need, from party food and decorations to costumes and games galore! Read our inspirational blog to get you in the mood for a spellbinding time.
Haunted home décor
Make your home BOO-tiful this Hallows eve. Whether you opt for an autumnal feel with burnt oranges, burgundy’s and deep browns or go all out with haunted house vibes, make your home one that any ghost would be happy to spook.
Dress your front door with seasonal wreaths and fill your mantelpiece or side tables with pumpkin tinsel along with lights and witches lanterns.
Pick up ornament pumpkins that will last for years to come, perfect to place along your doorstep to welcome those trick or treaters.
A home wouldn’t be fit for Halloween without a skeleton or two, place them on the back of doors to give your guests a fright.
- B&M Halloween Wreath £15.00
- B&M Boo Neon Halloween Sign £6.00
- Poundland Halloween Tinsel £1.00
- Poundland LED Lantern with Candle £3.00
- B&M Stacking Pumpkins with LED Light £8.00
Trick or treat
Time to get your party on! Our stores have a range of Halloween inspired party essentials from cups, plates, table cloths and crackers.
Want some ideas for Halloween food? Visit Iceland for some terrifyingly good recipes. For a trick, try the Spider Burgers, and for the guests who deserve a treat, we recommend the Frankenstein Crispy Squares. Eat, drink and be scary!
Prepare the sweetie bowl ready for those trick or treaters, fill up with gruesome sweets from chocolate eyeballs to chewy monster parts.
- B&M Halloween Monster Parts Sweet Tray £2.00
- Poundland 24 Pack Halloween Cups £1.00
- Poundland Halloween Milk Chocolate Eyeballs £0.50
- Poundland 5 Pack Halloween Crackers £1.00
- B&M Halloween Party Bowl £1.00
- Poundland Haribo Starmix Bumper Box 50 bags £3.99
If you’ve got it, haunt it
Witches and mummies and ghosts, oh my! Nothing beats getting into the spirit of Halloween than dressing up.
Transform yourself with a bit of Hocus Pocus along with the help of some clever makeup, and let your new look send shivers down your spine.
Have you or your little ones been invited to a party or going trick or treating with friends? Dress up your little pumpkins in full costume, choose from a range of characters such as mini Frankenstein’s, vampires and zombies.
And for yourself? A traditional witch is always a good shout. Just remember to BYOB – bring your own broomstick!
- Superdrug Revolution Ultimate Face Paint Palette £6.00
- Superdrug NYX Professional Makeup Face & Body Glitter £7.00
- Savers Rimmel Super Gel Nail Polish £6.98
- Poundland Witches Broom £1.00
- Poundland Witches Hat £1.00
- Home Bargains Toddler Hallow-Scream Frankenstein Costume £6.99
- Savers Blood Spray £0.59
Ghouls just want to have fun
Let the ghoul times roll! Halloween isn’t Halloween without some games. Get the whole family involved by picking up a board game; stick with the spooky theme and opt for Harry Potter or a detective game of Scotland Yard.
Maybe your little horrors prefer arts and crafts? Let them paint their very own mini haunted house or create Halloween decorations with this wickedly cool glow-in-the-dark rock painting kit.
- The Works Harry Potter Race to the Triwizard Cup Board Game £15.00
- Home Bargains Hallow-Scream Colour Your Own Haunted House £9.99
- The Works Glow in the Dark Rock Painting Kit £7.00
- The Entertainer Ravensburger Scotland Yard Game £23.00
However you decide to celebrate this holiday, we hope you have a spell-tastic time with your family and friends. For more Halloween inspired fun, visit our Pinterest board here.
Prices are correct at the time of publishing.